Friday, April 4, 2014

Newest Jewelry Creations

I love making jewelry and feel I need to stay diverse in what I make, since the sky is the limit on choices in making your own jewelry.  I work with what I have and am still learning to continuously make different designs using various supplies.  Recently I have made the following jewelry that will be included in an upcoming kids fashion show in San Diego, CA. (what is not sold by the event, all jewelry is available for purchase in my Etsy shop.

I bought some plastic fruit charms, that I absolutely adore, and made a whole set that includes earrings, bracelet and necklace.


Faith, Hope and Love are something we should all have and remember to get us through our days.  I made a set of each in gold and silver tone, with matching earrings.




I love lockets too and these I made 2 silver ones.  Silver plated chain and locket to add your own photos into.



Silk chord necklace with hanging key charms turned out so cute.  
Matching beaded earrings to make set.


to order your items in our Etsy shop, click not he link below to take you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment