Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Recent Photo Shoot with Ori-Janel Items

Sunday I did a photo shoot with Gg Nickel Images at Old Poway Park and decided it'd be a perfect time to get in some of my handmade items that matched the theme I was looking for.  A while back I made myself a leopard print cigar box purse of my own to keep, with a rare very large cigar box that I just had to keep. 


 
 Also a new item I made is the large, red hair flower that looked perfect in the photos and brought in a little more color to the scene.

To see more of my modeling page as Dollface Janel go here:
Full Credits:
Gg Nickel Images
MUAH:  Thao Nguyen
Model:  Dollface Janel


Additional photos not to be published online due to magazine publications not wanting any photo exposure until that time of publication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment