Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Newest Monster Candle Creations

I love these easy and new candles I've been making with pictures of things I've gotten on cardstock and have wrapped them in laminate to protect the photo from any type of exposure.  The candles are 8 inch tall and 2.25 inches round.  Your typical tall candle you can find everywhere.  These candles burn forever.  I made these 3 monster candles most recently and am in love with them.

You can find these candles as well as the other items listed in my Etsy shop here:


I also had another request for a candle that didn't already have wax in it so that it could be used over and over again and not have an issue with a candle.  I came up with these for a custom order and seems to work great so far for myself.  I lit them up and took pictures of them and wish you could see how amazing they light up in the dark.  The pictures don't seem to do it justice.















No comments:

Post a Comment