Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Bridal Accessory Trends

I get excited when I see things I have for sale in fashion according to articles I come across on the internet.  I try to pick things out that are fun and exciting and also things that are sophisticated. Variety is the spice of life, and I add that to my shop. 

This article has some items I have in my shop such as "statement earrings" and "glittery headbands."  Or items you can make yourself that a great ideas. Several things that can make any day special, and perfect for your wedding day.  Great for the bride or the wedding party.

Article from "Wedding Bee" below:



These are a few of the headbands that are listed.  These are so pretty when wearing and sparkle in the light.

Champagne Colored

Navy Colored

Light Pink Colored











No comments:

Post a Comment