Monday, February 25, 2019

Classic Polka Dot Fabric Head Bands Now in Shop

These are so cute! Vintage, yet classic polka dots that never go out of style. I have these in big dots and small dot patterns.  Fabric on top of plastic base headbands.  They are just adorable when worn.  

I have one and wear it all of the time now, it goes with everything I have.  They are wonderful if you don't like to wear hair scarves because they have that look, but not all the hassle of a scarf in your hair.
Different colors listed.  Limited quantities in shop right now, but will get more in stock based on demand.

Black and White Small Dots

Red and White Large Dots

Red and White Small Dots

Navy and White Small Dots

Black and White Large Dots

These have a cute bow on the side that has some metal inside the bow part to adjust the placement of the bow and keep it in place.


I love polka dots so I wore my one of many polka dots shirts with my headband.




No comments:

Post a Comment